Instructions for Authors
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ARTICLES TO THE SCIENTIFIC AND METHODOLOGICAL JOURNAL "NEW CENTURY"
- The topic of the scientific article presented by the author (or authors) must correspond to the headings of the scientific and methodological journal "NEW CENTURY".
- The article must have the following special clauses within the framework of the requirements of international standards:
- Theme of the article (Title)
The topic of the article is formulated as briefly and concisely as possible; it should clearly express the research direction of the article. It must be submitted in Uzbek, Russian and English.
- Information about the author of the article (Author information)
In this part, the surname and name of the author (with a patronymic), place of work and position, academic degree and title, e-mail address and contact numbers are entered.
- Annotation to the article (Abstract)
Brief abstracts of articles are given in Uzbek, Russian and English, not exceeding 10-12 lines. It highlights the research problem, its relevance, the methodology used to disclose the research problem, the results of the research, as well as a brief description of the author's scientific and practical contribution based on the full content of the article.
- Key words
Keywords are keywords that maximally reveal the content and purpose of the article. In order for the article to be easily found in the Googlescholar.com or google.com search engine and on the first pages, it is recommended that each of the keywords be repeated 6-8 times in the body of the main text.
The introduction mainly highlights the problem of the study, its goals and objectives. This part explains the reasons for choosing a research topic, its relevance and scientific significance.
- Analysis of the literature on the topic (Literature review)
Analysis of the literature on the topic is the part that shows the knowledge and imagination of the author regarding the problem under study. Literature analysis means an assessment of the volume of the existing intellectual territory and the creation of a specific map on this basis. Attempts to critically analyze the literature broaden knowledge of the subject and help clarify research questions. In terms of its content, any research is built on the basis of previous knowledge created in this area. The literature review is mainly based on recent journal articles in the field and other sources of information.
- Research Methodology
The research methodology is one of the most important parts of the research, it is a general map of the research being conducted, the research path and the map lines leading to the goal (result). Research methodology is the definition of the philosophy and direction of the research (deduction or induction), the design of the research, that is, the creation of a master plan leading to the solution of the research problem, the definition of ways to obtain the information necessary for the research and research ethics, the choice of the object of research (sample), the adoption decisions on the use of primary or secondary sources of information, the definition of a research strategy (observation, experiment, case study, questioning, ethnographic, archival research, etc.) means determining the path leads to an accurate solution. The perfection of the methodological part is shown by the substantiation of the reliability and accuracy of the research method.
- Analysis and results
The analytical part of the study performs the analysis of the collected data using analysis methods (mathematical models, etc.) defined in advance in the study methodology. Only the results of the analysis method are expressed here; discussion of the results is the task of the next part of the article.
- Conclusions and recommendations
Understanding the goals and objectives of the study and answers to the research questions, general conclusions on the main results of the study and the general process of the study, as well as suggestions and directions for future research based on the same study should form the basis of the conclusions and suggestions of the part of the article.
- List of used literature (References)
In this part, the list of all literature used in the study is put in the sequence ,  or :
- Authors name , book name , publication address publisher name , year , pages ;
- Authors name , article name , journal name , edition , year , number , pages
- Article the text font in "Times New Roman" , 14 Cyrillic or Latin in the alphabet into , rows intervals the distance is 1.5 intervals to be it is necessary Article the text of the page all ( right , left , top and lower ) by 2 centimeters consists of distance is left . of the article maximum 20 pages in size not to exceed , minimum size and from 10 pages less not to be and used books the number from at least 10-15 sources consists of to be it is necessary
- In the article table names his high in part , drawing or picture names their lower in the part writing and their source sure display it is necessary In the article table , drawing and of pictures to be given article quality increasing source being service does.
- Articles Uzbek , Russian , or English in their languages present to be done can.
- Uzbek in the language o', g', q, hsuch as letters scientific article in the text sentences in the composition complete writing a must Aks without scientific article editorial by seeing does not come out .
- Sent of articles all in the " Anti-plagiarism " system will be checked .